Thursday, April 19, 2007

Girl You Looking Good Won't You Back That Thang Up?

A REPOST. A REMINDER. THEN FLY!


- In Brownbird News. I will be on a 4 day show stint of sorts starting Thursday April 19th, so the blogging may or may not be hindered by this turn of events. Thursday will find me in Cambridge, MA opening for the Spooky Rootsy Blues powerhouse [that gal can sing, wooo!] Scotch Hollow. Friday I will be playing the School of International Training in Brattleboro Vermont of all places [I know weird] followed by a show in New London Connecticut [playing what may be the Liz Larsons final show] and finally ending up in State College, Pennsylvania on Sunday. I'm looking forward to Sunday with a great deal of excitement. I've been invited to Play and Sing on the forthcoming Wilcox Hotel Record. This will be our first reunion since our Mexico Tour, somebody call Oprah! You should check out Wilcox's Jason De Leon's blog whenever you get a chance, it's super funny and cheers me up when I'm having a bad day.

So. Ladies. Gents. Ballers. I will see you all on Monday! Don't forget to head on down to the Rodeo Bar tonight to catch Rootscene's favorite crooked country crooner Alex Battles & His Whiskey Rebellion. The show starts jumping at 10pm. I myself would totally be there, but, alas my gal and I, will be stuck behind the wheel of the brownbird mobile somewhere in Massachusetts.

Wanna Talk?
Email Me @ brownbirdrudyrelic(a)gmail.com
or
Message Me Here Dig?

No comments: