Monday, April 2, 2007

Gardening Tips for the Seasoned Horticulturist

I’d be spitting in your eye and pouring sugar in your tank Hank if I perched here and told you that I had the foggiest idea just exactly how to define roots music. I’d just as soon leave it ambiguous and call it day if I wasn’t sitting here attempting to Blog about the motherfucker.

Most of what is out there is just splatter for the matter and chances are, if we cobbled up everybody’s two cents I’d be covered in Abe heads from here to eternity.

Wikipedia’s has themselves a decent description, this is pretty good too, here’s a bit of debate on the subject from some musicologists. Hell, some people have decided to drop the term all together and start a new musical movement.

Either way, if you’re here, I would presume you have a pretty good idea already. So. Strap yourself in and have a gander from time to time, we’ll be updating daily with a puddle of roots muddle.

EMAIL ME: brownbirdrudyrelic (a) gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...in all of my frustration and despair during my quest in discovering music that's true and real...I stumble upon the Blues and rediscover my love for tunes that are raw-n-raspy :o)

drinkin' wine spo-DE-O-de drink-n-Whine

Peace, a.